Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions govern the way we do business, how we take and settle bets,
and identify what you can expect from Oxygen 8 Gaming Ltd CT6374 Cantonment, Accra
referred to as Betyetu).
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which you may make use of our website
and SMS service, whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these terms
carefully before you start to use our services. By using our services, regardless of how
you access them, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to abide by
- 1.1 The Law prohibits betting by persons under age of 18 and we may
at any time ask you to confirm your age. Underage clients will have their accounts
closed immediately and any balances forfeited. We may also suspend ANY account for any
reason and ask you to come with ID to one of our offices or agents to prove age, and
identity. Individuals suspecting underage gambling are encouraged to report this to us
immediately on our customer service number 0558830666 ( MTN ) or via email to
- 1.2 Your Ghanaian mobile phone number (+233) is your Customer
identity. We use mobile phone numbers to uniquely identify customers and their
account details. The Customer has sole responsibility to ensure that their security
details remain confidential. Any transactions that have been placed by a user who is
securely logged into the Customer's account will be the Customer's responsibility. If
transactions are made via your phone by someone who is not the registered user, the
registered user will remain liable for their transactions. We cannot do account
transactions for accounts which are not identical to the phone number. This means that
you cannot ask to be paid out on a different number other than the number you have
placed a bet with and you cannot send money to us and request that this is placed in a
- 1.3 Bets cannot be cancelled or changed once the bet has been
recorded within our betting platform.
- 1.4 Betyetu accepts bets made online, Mobi or SMS which for clarity
includes the use of iphone, Android applications and early generation GSM phones. Bets
are not accepted in any other form (telephone, email, fax, in person, etc.) and any bets
received in these forms will be null and void.
- 1.5 Betyetu cannot be held responsible for any delay or non-
delivery of SMS communications through the Mobile Operator Networks.
- 1.6 Betyetu reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of
a bet before the game starts without providing any justification. Betyetu also reserves
the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet that is placed while a game is in
progress if there is sufficient evidence that the Customer was placing a bet with prior
knowledge of an event that would affect the accurate pricing of a market – for
example, betting on the first-to-score market while the first goal is being scored
- 1.7 Betyetu reserves the right to void any or all bets that have
been made by any person or group of persons who are acting in an attempt to defraud us.
If there is any evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having
been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Betyetu reserves
the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to
both settled and unsettled bets.
- 1.8 Betyetu reserves the right to void any bet that may have been
accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account
has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled for whatever
reason,Betyetu reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted
retroactively, and void any winnings paid to the Customer from those bets.
- 1.9 Should funds be credited to a Customer's account in error, it
is the Customer's responsibility to notify Betyetu of the error without delay. Any
winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to Betyetu.
Betyetu has the right to revert the transaction.
- 1.10 Betyetu reserves the right to suspend or close Customer's
accounts and void all settled and unsettled bets in the event that a Customer opens more
than one account.
- 1.11 Any account will be classified as 'dormant' if there has been no activity on the account for a period of 3 months. Account activity includes making a deposit or withdrawal, or the placement of a bet and does not include logging into your account.
- 1.12 Once a period of 3 months has passed without activity, all funds in the inactive player's account will be subject to the provisions of clause (1.13) below
- 1.13 To the extent permitted by law, Betyetu reserves the right to deduct a dormant account maintenance and administration fee of GHC 50 (or equivalent) per month from an inactive or dormant account until such account is no longer in credit or has become active.
- 1.14 Bets will only be accepted up to the advertised start time.
Any bet that is inadvertently accepted, which includes an event after its start time,
the bet will be cancelled. If any portion of a multiple bet is inadvertently accepted
then all parts of that multiple bet will be cancelled.
- 1.15 Multiple bets that combine different selections within the
same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the
other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled
- 1.16 Betyetu does not accept responsibility for damages or losses
deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the website or its content
including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss
or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any person's misuse of the site or
its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
- 1.17 The minimum amount for a bet is GHC. 1.
- 1.18 Betyetu reserves the right to change odds and information
displayed on the website at any time and without notice. Betyetu will take reasonable
care to ensure accuracy of this information but information is presented as a guide
only. Prices displayed on the website are indicative only and are not binding until a
bet has been confirmed by us. In the event of any particular information (score, time of
game etc) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting
rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
- 1.19 The website will at all time show records of recent bets
placed, results and account activity. We recommend that the Player keep independent
records of all of the transaction information, games rules, cancellation rules, and
payment methods in order to avoid any future misunderstandings
- 1.20 The Customer will be able to play immediately after any
deposit transaction has been confirmed.
- 1.21 When an event is cancelled, all bets referring will be
cancelled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
- 1.22 All Customer offers are limited to one per person, family,
household address, email address, telephone number and shared computer, e.g. public
library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or
all offers to any Customer or group of Customers.
- 1.23 In case of a bonus manipulation or abuse of any kind, Betyetu
reserves the right to deduct the bonus and the winning associated to the bonus from the
- 1.24 Betyetu considers these rules to be fair. Should you need any
advice regarding these rules, please contact Customer Services.
- 1.25 Any customer who wishes to make a formal complaint about our
services should first contact our Customer Services department using the contact us form
on the website or in writing to email@example.com. We will respond as
quickly as possible and in all cases we strive to ensure that all customers are
responded to within 48 hours. Our response will include the name of the person who will
be handling your complaint and a full record of the correspondence will be tracked,
including our operator login credentials who has provided any response to you. If you do
not believe our resolution to your complaint to be fair and transparent then you are
free to request for the complaint to be escalated to a member of our Senior Management
team who will personally review your complaint and make a final decision.
how personally identifiable information is collected and may be processed or shared with
- 1.27 Copyright in the information displayed on this website is the
property of Satellite Information Services Limited ("SIS") and/or its licensors. This
information is intended for personal use only and may not be displayed in public,
broadcast or used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of SIS.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information is accurate, SIS accepts no
responsibility for any use made of the information provided on this website and excludes
all liability in respect of any loss suffered by any person arising directly or
indirectly from use of the information
- 1.28 Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be displayed on
your next login to this website prior to these changes taking effect
- 2.1 All bonus offers can be redeemed only once per offer unless it
was clearly stated otherwise.
- 2.2 Each bonus offer will have its own "terms and conditions”
and Customers should ensure that the terms and conditions associated with each
individual bonus offer are read and understood prior to accepting the bonus.
- 2.3 Promotions are subject to change. All management decisions are
- 2.4 In the event of an error when attributing a bonus to a Customer
account, the company reserves the right to correct such errors by removing any funds
that were put into a Customer's account erroneously and by voiding any bets that were
placed by these funds.
- 3.1Minimum withdrawal is GHC. 5
- 3.2 Betyetu, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse
payment of any withdrawal following a Withdrawal Request
- 3.3 Withdrawals will be processed to your Mobile Money Service
Provider and actual receipt of funds is determined by the service provider
- 3.4 Free bets or promotional awards of any kind cannot be
- 3.5 In the event you choose to withdraw funds from your account and
have not carried out any financial activity, or if the financial activity on your
account equates to a sum of less than 50% of the amount deposited by you, then Betyetu
reserves the right to charge a processing fee of 5% of the requested withdrawal amount
with a minimum charge of GHC. 2
- 3.6 "Financial activity" is defined by the placing of bets anywhere
on this website
We realise that for some Customers gambling might become a serious problem and for
such Customers we offer a self-exclusion option for a period from six months up to
permanent exclusion, as per a Customer's request.
If you wish to self-exclude,
please either contact Customer Services specifying the period you wish to be self-
excluded for, or choose the "Self-Exclude" option found within your "My Account" section
of this website.
If you choose to contact Customer Services, kindly note that only
upon a clear "self-exclusion" request will your account be suspended for the agreed
time. Otherwise all accounts will be "closed" and can be reopened at any time upon a
Customer's request. Please read through our Responsible
Gaming guide for more information.
5. Account Closure
- 5.1 We reserve the right to close any customer account and refuse
to take bets from any customer. In the event of account closure, the full value of any
customer funds will be returned as soon as practical.
- 5.2 If a customer makes threat of violence against any staff
member, their betting account will be closed and the matter referred to the police.
- 5.3 Accounts that have not been accessed or have not had a valid
betting transaction for a period of 12 months will deemed to be dormant. Dormant
accounts will be closed and any funds available on such accounts will be held in a
dedicated Company account.
6. ONEXTWO Jackpot
- 6.1 Jackpot bets are accepted till the first game in the coupon
- 6.2 To participate in the jackpot games, the player needs to
purchase tickets. Players can purchase tickets on Mobi, SMS, GSM or Web. SMS selections
will be in the format of selecting "Home Win" = 1, 'Draw" = X and "Away Win" = 2. The
value chosen is selected by including *2 for GHC 2. In cases where no value amount has
been selected, the default is that the player has chosen a full value, GHC 2 entry.
Once the Jackpot selection has been recorded in the Betting platform, the Jackpot
selection cannot be cancelled or amended
In order to qualify for the Jackpot, Players need to correctly predict the outcome of
13 designated matches.
In making the selection, Players are required to select the outcome of 16 matches, 13
main matches and 3 alternative match (fall back selection) that will be used to replace
up to three of the 13 main matches should that match becomes cancelled, abandoned or
postponed by more than 24 hours. The fall back / reserve selection made under selection
14, 15 & 16 at time of placing the jackpot bet will replace the abandoned match
first listed on the original jackpot coupon. The alternative (fall back) matches have no
bearing on any outcome in the event that none of the 13 main matches are cancelled,
abandoned or postponed more than 24 hours.
In the event of four or more matches being cancelled or postponed, the complete
Jackpot will be deemed void and all stakes refunded to player accounts.
The Results of all matches are based on standard 90 minute betting / outcome.
Overtime, Golden Goals, penalty shot outs are not included
The entry cost of a ticket is GHC 2
6.3 The prize pools, including Jackpot, Bonus 12/13 , Bonus 11/13 ,
& Bonus 10/13 will be shared by the number of winners correctly predicting the
require outcomes. 9 /13 Correct selections will be awarded a Jackpot tickets to utilised
in the next Jackpot ( Free Bet )
The prize pool allocation is as follows
Number Of Games
Advertised Pool - Start 150,000 GHC
Free bet to be used on the next Jackpot (1 week validity)
6.4 Any amount in the prize pool that is not won in that week will
be carried over to the following Jackpot Game.
6.5 The Jackpot will be resulted within 24 hours of confirmation of
the result of all Jackpot matches.
6.6 Jackpot winners agree to their photographs, images and names to
be used in Company promotional material.
6.7 Oxygen 8 Gaming reserves the right to pay any jackpot by means
bank transfer or cheque.
7. Cash Out
- 7.1 Cash Out is available on a wide variety of markets. However,
Betyetu has the right to remove some games or competitions or sports from the Cash Out
offer at any time without prior notice.
- 7.2 A time delay in accepting a Cash Out request is in place. If a
price changes or a market suspends then the Cash Out of the original amount request may
not be successful.
- 7.3 If the Cash Out request is successful, this will be displayed
and the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the related market
will have no impact on the Cash Out amount.
- 7.4 The Cash Out amount offered at any time is the total amount
that will be returned to your account if successful.
- 7.5 Where we have reason to believe that a Cash Out is carried out
after the outcome of an event is known, we reserve the right to void the original bet
that was Cashed Out.
- 7.6 Any bets that are settled in full or part using Cash Out will
not count towards the turnover requirement of any offer.
- 7.7 Bets placed with Bonus Funds cannot be cashed out.
- 7.8 Betyetu cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be
available on your bet selection.
- 7.9 Betyetu will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not
available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such
- 7.10 Betyetu reserves the right to accept or decline any bet/wager
requested for any sport, competition, market or bet type that is included in the Cash
- 7.11 Betyetu reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the
Cash Out feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such
events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- 7.12 Betyetu reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash
Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.
8. Marketing Communications
From time to time, we will be sending our clients promotional and informational messages. We will also be sending
promotional messages to potential clients who visit or interact with our products. These products include but are
not limited to website, app, ussd, advertisements, paybill number and sms short code.